The Health Creation Alliance is a Social Movement and our Members are our lifeblood. Whether you want to learn, …
The Health Creation Alliance is a Social Movement and our Members are our lifeblood. Whether you want to learn, share, or influence, being a member means that you are joining with people that are addressing health inequalities through Health Creation.
If you would like to join a national movement of people and organisations addressing health inequalities, click here.
Many of our members are true ambassadors for Health Creation and they are the people who collectively make things happen. What gets done depends on their passions, know-how, skills and connections.
Examples of actions our Members are currently taking include:
– Advice that keeps The Health Creation Alliance grounded in the realities of life for people and communities
– Collecting and providing evidence of the impact of Health Creation,alongside evaluation of what they are already doing
– Helping to find sources of funding to make specific The Health Creation Alliance activities possible
– Adopting health creating practices in their own work and feeding back the changes to us
– Helping us to develop a professional and well-led organisation
– Connecting us to key systems leaders so that together we can make a bigger impact in localities
– Providing high-quality thought leadership
If you would like to become a Member please click here
Our quarterly membership newsletters keep everyone informed of our, and our members, activities. They are also ideal for forwarding to colleagues that are committed to addressing health inequalities.
Explore the Health Creation Alliance email newsletters
Our ´as needed´ member communication supports us share relevant information, updates and details of events and consultations that fall between the regular newsletters.
Explore our Member Communication